Through the groundbreaking work of Dr. Bill Lewinski and his team of researchers and experts on human dynamics, you’ll learn:
• How to analyze vital elements of controversial uses of force that are often overlooked.
• Skills to help determine whether an officer is being honest when he swears his recollection of an incident is true…even though his account conflicts with evidence.
• Techniques for helping officers accurately & thoroughly recall force incident details.
• Why a site visit and/or video review may or may not be advisable before a statement.
• Whether shots to the back really reflect what an officer saw when he pulled the trigger.
• How to avoid critical mistakes some investigators make during post-incident interviews.
• The truth about time: How long it really takes officers to start—and stop—shooting.
• What ready position is really best for reducing lag time…and much more!
Please see the attached flyer: Force Science Flyer